Terms and conditions
PERUVIAN MOUNTAINS is a company lawful in Peru has practice a function particular. the passenger should book making reservations after agreed with Peruvian Mountains directory or sales manager for a service to trekking or climbing, the minimum days for making reservation will be 30 days before the reason of assuring the hotel reservation, transport, guides, equipment and to cover our administrative costs; we request a payment deposit initial of pay 50% and complete the 50% of the total price, the total payment will be done just to start our Expedition service
INCLUSIONS AND EXCLUSION
The prices include all the services request by the client
- Guides for High Mountain or walk
- Cook smd assistant for groups of more than 7 people
- Donkeys and donkey driver (1 muleteer for each 05 donkeys)
- Private transport for going and turn of the tours
- Kitchen carp, dining room carp, bathroom carp, kitchen equipment, chairs, Tables.
- High mountain carps
- Food during the expeditions (breakfast, box lunch, te. dinners)
- Emergency horse for more than 6 people
CANCELLATIONS OF THE TRIP
- Personal clothes and personal equipment of climbing
- Extra freeding
- Expenses ofpersonal natura(laundry of clothes, drinks ,communications
- Sleeping bag, mattress.
if our clients cancel their trip, our refund politics is like continues.
- Until the 25 days before the trip date we will retain 50%of the cost of he trip
- Less than the 25 days before the trip date we will be retain 100% of the cost of the trip
After the price agreement for the Peru expedition’s trip required passenger or travel companies have to make the transactions direct transfer to the bank to our saving account
all our prices and payments are in American dollars The following Peruvian bank will be to make to deposit
Name of account:
Nole Rodolfo Reyes Oropeza
N. of account US$:
375 – 21272764 – 1 – 97
Name of the Bank:
Banco de Credito del Peru -sucursal- Huaraz
Avenida Luzuriaga 691 huaraz -Ancash-Peru
International bank code:
BCPLPEPL web site www.viabcp.com
REAPONSABILITIES OR PROHIBITIONS
PERUVIAN MOUNTAINS establish guarantee and security .the passengers can not compensate with changing itineraries.
PERUVIAN MOUNTAINS can not be accountable for the bad climate, illness lesions, natural disasters, for accident is the clients responsibility to have an insurance against accidents which shout cover all these types of situations.
in the case that the client is disabled of continuing with the trip due to the lack of physical condition, illness .lesion and other causes the Guide has the obligation of evacuating the client in this case all additional cost will be to the client is responsibility and won’t have right to the refund of the cost of the trip part Peruvian Mountain.