CLIMBING PUMARINRI 5,450M.
Pumarinri peak less known located in the Cordillera Huayhuash of Peru the most people combine with huayhuash trek, from the Pumarinri top amazing beautiful views of the Cordillera Huayhuash peaks and of the Cordillera Raura Peaks.
An ascent from a campsite at Viconga followed by a descent via the Huanacpatay valley to San Antonio Camp.
This climb combine with visit Base Camp of Touching The void - the famous Siula Grande and continue to Jahuacocha lake , after this climb you can visit Cordillera Blanca.
If you do not want to visit Siula Grande base camp of Touching The Void ( only pumarinri climb ) please contact us
May to Agust
> Climbing Grade:
Day A.- Lima – Pativilca - Cajatambo 3,200m - Hotel
Day B .- acclimatizing day - Hotel
Day 1.- Cajatambo – Cajatambo pass 3,600m. – Pumapampa – Viconga 4,300m
Day 2.- Viconga – Pumarinri Summit at 5,450m. – San Antonio 4,300m.
Day 3.- San Antonio – San Antonio Pass 5,020m. – Cutatambo 4,250m.
Day 4.- Visit Base Camp of Touching The Void
Day 5.- Cutatambo – Huayllapa – Huatiac 4,300m.
Day 6.- Huatiac – Tapush pass 7,800m. – Yaucha pass 4,800m. – Jahuacocha 4,100m.
Day 7.- Jahuacocha – Pampa Llamac pass 4,300m. – Llamac – Huaraz Hotel
Day C – Huaraz – Lima
INCLUDE IN THE PRICE
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Certified professional Mountain Guide
- Meals During The Expeditions
- Donkey and Donkey Driver
- Private Transfer for start and end the Climb
- Personal Tent, kitchen Tent with utensils, Dining Tent with table and chairs, Toilet Tent
- Entrance Fees
- Aclimatization day to Churup Lake 4,450m.
- Taxi from Bus Station to Hotel in Huaraz
- Personal Climbing Gear
- Sleeping Bag
- Hotel in Lima / Huaraz
- Ticket Bus From Lima/ Huaraz / Lima
- Taxi from Lima Airport to bus Station Lima
Date & Price
The best month are:
» 1 Person
» 2 Persons